Splattered White Paint

June 14, 2015






Distressed Tee- Pacsun (love) | Skirt- (love this and this) | Heels- Charlotte Russe  | Purse- Tory Burch (love) | Sunglasses- Old Navy (old)


Did you notice the random paint spot behind me? Of course you did. As you were staring at these neon yellow pumps, which are perfect for Summertime outings, your eyes glare to the left because you couldn't help but notice splattered white paint on the pavement. Where did that come from? I witnessed a painter walk across the street and he tripped with an open bucket of white paint. Genius. (Enter laughing emoji here)

Anyways, I wore this number on Friday for a fun night downtown, and boy let me just tell you.......I wish I brought flats. Not because of the pain in my feet, but because it was hella crowded and it would have been much easier to maneuver through big crowds with flats on. Can you imagine your foot being stepped on by a woman wearing 5-inch pumps??? Not pretty. However, I am SO glad I switched my backpack for this Tory Burch crossbody. It's so much easier to carry a mini purse versus a large, leather backpack. All I had to do is toss my essentials (license, money, cell phone, keys, candy, etc.) inside and I'm done. Honestly, this purse is perfect Summer PERIOD. It is waaaaay too hot to carry around a ginormous handbag now! Remember ladies: Less is More!


Thanks for reading! Subscribe via Bloglovin and email!

xo
Autumn











You Might Also Like

0 comments