Double Dotted

June 28, 2015





Polka Dot Tank- Old (Similar) | Skirt- Thrifted via Vinted (Similar) | Backpack- Old | Loafers- Old | Sunglasses- Target (Similar) | Necklace- Yep, you guessed it.....THRIFTED (Love)


If you follow me on IG (@afabuloushippie), you've already had a peek at this double dotted ensemble. There's nothing I love more than playing with patterns and colors (how ironic...) when it comes to planning my next outfit of the day. I mean, it IS Summertime, which means fun times and fun outfits! And booze. Am I right??? Of course I'm right. (I bet you're sipping Sangria as your reading this ;) 

As of lately, I've been SUPER drawn to polka dots, so I reached for this light, and incredibly airy tank top. I was so tempted to grab a pair of denim shorts like I always do, but that's kinda lame. I just so happen to find this skirt in the back of my closet! Then I realized this skirt has not only never been worn, but it's been in my closet since last summer. Holy sh*t. On the bright side, this skirt it took this outfit to a whole new level of awesomeness!

I'm always going on adventures and this backpack has really come through for me. From carrying water bottles (and Tequila....shhhh!) and snacks to necessities and my notebook, this backpack is much better than a ginormous tote bag that may weigh your shoulder down. Yes, you could switch it to the other arm, but I guarantee you at the end of the day, you'll wish you'd switch to a.....you know what, I'm gonna call it an Adventure Pack. I would totally recommend you go out and buy yourself a nice Adventure Pack this season. And sunscreen. 


See ya soon! Thanks for reading!

xx

Autumn

If you missed this post, you should click the link and take a peek! There may be an awesome surprise waiting for you just because you're a loyal reader. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments