Lola Shoetique Pre-Fall Wishlist

August 19, 2016



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (not shown but love this and this)


I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Fall. You know it's almost Autumn when you look down in your shopping cart, and you have nothing but sweaters, booties, hot choco and a box of tea (or 5....), and red/orange/golden room decor......c'mon guys, you know I have no remorse whatsoever. #NoF*cksWereGiven

Like any other girl, I'm ready for the fall fashion! Especially since the 60s and 70s is trending to the max for AW16 and y'all know (read the bio?) those are my fave decades.......as far as the fashion goes. *clears throat*
Lola Shoetique has always (and forever will be...) been on point every season since I first discovered their IG account about two years ago. And you sure as hell can't hate on those prices! I'm definitely obsessed with #3, #8 and #10. 

So tell me...what are your favorite shoes from the wishlist or on the site? How would you style them? What are you most exited for the upcoming season? I'm just waiting for the next quarter to start and for AHS6 to come out....Le Struggle! (>_<) 


Thanks for reading, good lookin'! ;)




xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments