Currently Craving: Dresses

August 15, 2016


(Left to Right, Top to Bottom)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Finals are coming up a week from today, and I gotta tell ya....it sure feels like I never have time for anything. I've said 'f*ck it' to making an effort to looking cute everyday.....that is until I discovered how convenient dresses really are. I mean, think about it....you can just toss on any ol' dress and dash out the door. There's no struggle with finding bottoms to match the pattern and color scheme because your dress IS your outfit. Lately, I've been wearing a lot of dresses (a few on repeat ;) to school and have been dressing them up and down, creating different looks with what I have. I've even paired sneakers with a dress you guys! *dramatic gasp* You know what that means right? ;) I've had a stylish change of heart. More on that coming soon. Here, I have a few faves I found all under $30 on BangGood, and as a college student (and an art major...) I appreciate these low prices. My overall favorite is the chambray shift dress that ties in the front. It's so minimal, chic and I can already think of 4 different ways I could style that dress.

Which one is your favorite? Leave your comments below! Have an awesome day! Stay tuned for more stylish content! Subscribe via bloglovin' and email! Follow me on IG, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Snapchat! (@afabuloushippie)

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments