Fall 2013 Lookbook #1

September 15, 2013

Hey fashionistas! I HAVE RETURNED!!! School was kicking my can at first, but I am back on track. The first few weeks is always a hassle. Idk why, but my school gives you a hard time if you're going to transfer to an art school....Blah. >:(  (I'm transfering to the Art Institute to study fashion!). Well, I am back for good, and I will be posting more often so be prepared! The fall season is my 2nd favorite season (Spring takes the #1 spot) because of the major change. The weather goes from freakishly hot to cool and relaxing, the Apple Pie and Autumn Spice candles make a return in stores, cinnamon and ginger flavored teas take over my kitchen, especially since I work at the tea store known as Teavana, and the fashion......YES! The fall fashion is what I have been waiting for! You can still keep you summer clothing, whether it be neon tops or shorts, and just add layers to have the Fall-ready look. In this lookbook, I wanted to show you guys how you could still wear you summer clothing during the fall!


Crop Top and Polka Dots!
  With this outftit, I paired my favorite crop top with this really busy midi skirt. Yes, you can still rock those freaking awesome crop tops! Don't let it sit in your closet, and collect dust! Be creative and create a master piece!

   Usually, with bold patterns like this, people avoid pairing another pattern with it or they pair the exact same print to together. You will find that I am bold, and will pair the craziest combinations together, but still pull it off. ;)

   I love any outfit that is monochromatic! With this combination, I'm playing it safe by wearing my beige colored pumps, and my metallic clutch. However, at the same time, I paired two totally different patterns together. Bold and Safe! Want to grab everyone's attention, but wear something that still looks amazing? Well, here ya go! I grabbed a lot of attention today with this outfit.











    (I loved this pic so much, but of course the trees got in the way...)


Daisy Crop Top // PacSun (Buy 1 Get 1 Free Clearance girl!)
Polka Dot Midi Skirt // Hand-Me-Down
Nude Pumps // Plato's Closet (From Charlotte Russe)
Metallic Clutch // Goodwill

Girly Meets Edge
  I want to still to wear shorts and tanks during the fall season. (Who doesn't???) I couldn't find my lace/fishnet tights, but just pretend I'm wearing a pair.  :[ *blush face* Anyways, I wore my crochet lace tank with my denim shorts, that I proudly DIY-ed, with my favorite jacket in my closet! When I was cleaning out my closet, I found this big, red purse all the way towards the back....I was wondering where it disappeared to! Clearly, it hasn't seen the light of day for a looooong time....you can tell by the wrinkles. I can fix that though!

  Remember this leopard scarf from my very first OOTD??? Yeah, I like to wear it in my hair, and around my neck. Sometimes, I turn it into a cute sash tied on a big purse. I like to use my accessories for multiple things!

  I paired these glittery, nude oxfords with this outfit because not only did it match the shirt, but I wanted my purse to have all the attention.  ;)




















Military Jacket // Cato's (VERY OLD)
Crochet Eyelet Tank // Pacsun
Denim Shorts // Goodwill and DIY-ed
Red Purse // Goodwill
Oxfords // DSW (on sale)
Leopard Scarf // Urbanog.com

Denim On Denim Action
  This is one of my favorite trends for the Fall! It's so simple and chic!!! Most of the time, others will pair two of the same denim washes together, but I like to do it differently. ;) 

   I'm in LOVE with Chambray Tops! I have three already, but when I helped my boyfriend clean his closet...and I saw this beautiful, light wash denim button down....I HAD TO HAVE IT! So, I looked at my boyfriend, gave him the puppy eyes and flashed my dimples said "Omg, baby, can I have this shirt??? Pleeeeeeease?" Of course he said yes! Nobody can resist these dimples!!! Except mother dearest....
   I found my freshwater pearl necklace as well! I wrapped it around my neck twice to turn it into a two stranded necklace. Thank you for the necklace mommy!!! 

   As you all know.......I FREAKING LOVE CLASSIC POINTED TOE PUMPS! I have a "Trend Alert" post about it if you would like to go check it out. ;P These pumps are so comfortable, and I got them on sale for $16 on Amazon!!!! SCORE! 

   Who remembers this gorgeous clutch from my first OOTD? Well, don't be surprised if you see the bad boy a lot! 



 




Chambray Top (Denim Button Down) // Originally my boyfriend's
Cropped Jeans // Goodwill
Coral Pointed Pumps // Amazon
Vintage Clutch // Goodwill


  How do you guys feel about this lookbook? Yay or Nay? Which was your favorite outfit? More lookbooks to come! STAY TUNED! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments