Sunday Reading

February 28, 2016


  1. I'm so going to order these liquid lipsticks.
  2. The Beauty Benefits of Rose Water.
  3. This midi dress is only $10.90!
  4. I will never stop loving Sarah's photography.
  5. This Shirt Dress + this Bralette + these Shoes = A Fabulous Outfit
  6. What would Blair Waldorf do? ;)
  7.  Dear Shoe Companies, Christian understands my struggle in finding nude pumps. Take notes please. :/
  8. A Fabulous Hippie has come a loooooong way. And I wouldn't change anything from the past. Yeah, so what if I had blurry iphone photos. It sure as hell didn't stop this hippie from doing what she always wanted to do. I just wish I had the courage to start this blog earlier in high school. Oh well. I just want to thank everyone who has shown love to this blog. I've worked so hard and continue to work hard to bring you high quality content, whether I was broke or in very tough, personal situations that would immediately humble any stuck up b*tch. Don't let anything stop you from doing what you love and genuinely want to do. Always be original and true to yourself. What people fail to realize is that you can only fake it for so long until everyone sees you for who you really are, and believe me, it's gonna happen. Keep your head up when times get tough. Keep striving for your TRUE purpose in life. No matter what, I will make it to the top and become a Trend Forecaster. You should have the same attitude towards your hopes and dreams. :) Again, thank you all so much for the lovely comments and support. A Fabulous Hippie couldn't have done it without you! Keep your eyes peeled because I'm always finding ways to improve this site so you all will have a place that does more than provide outfit posts. Now that's too easy and anyone who knows me knows that I love to challenge myself. If there's anything you would like to see or discuss on the blog or if you just want to chat, you can definitely shoot me an email anytime (afabuloushippie@gmail.com). You guys are the best and you've always been more than just numbers to me. Love you all! :') 

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments