OOTD feat. Forever 21 and Goodwill: Vintage and Girly

August 17, 2013

  Hello lovelies! I finally have a working camera so you will see more pictures of me!!! WOOHOO!

So my favorite season is right around the corner, and I'm excited!!! The weather is always perfect during this time! You can wear high waisted shorts and a long sleeve top and still be comfortable.

 Now, when the fall time arrives, everyone automatically runs straight to the store and purchases nothing but earthy and warm toned apparel. Everywhere you look, men and women wear brown hues with red, yellow, and orange accents/accessories. Honestly, I think that's boring and cliché. Don't get rid of cool tones and neutrals.

 I wanted to show you all how to wear colors out of the norm, and still have that ready-for-fall look. All you have to do, is wear gold and chestnut accessories with the outfit! Easy right?

 I love this green top! I got this top at Goodwill.......SCORE! Haha. I loooooove thrift shopping. B-)
  Instead of waiting till the winter time to bust out the jewel tones, go ahead and wear them now. I'm rebellious when it comes to fashion and trends.



I tucked in the shirt to show off my braid, skinny belt. (ALSO FROM GOODWILL!)
High rise straight leg jeans are from Forever21. They were like, $10.80. As a frugal, penny pinching fashionista, that was a SUPER STEAL!

Omg, words cannot not express how excited I was when I found this gorgeous, vintage clutch/shoulder bag on the purse rack at Goodwill. Look at the appliques on this master piece!!! Very 80's-esque. Moment of silence for this beauty....

Daisy Gold Chain Necklace is from Plato's Closet.

Vintage Two Strand Pearl Bracelet is from Goodwill.


Leopard scarf is from Urbanog.com
Glasses are from ikatehouse.com
14g tapers are from Hot Topic

Loafers are from Goodwill.


Alright fashionistas, that's all from my ootd! What was your favorite thing about this outfit? What trend are you most excited for this season? Have an awesome day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments