Fall Lookbook #2

October 08, 2013

Hey guys! I have another lookbook for ya! Woo! Today was actually pretty decent, as far as the weather. It was a little chilly, so shorts and a tank top was definitely out of the question.  (._. ) I only had time to do two outfits today, but I will surely add more outfits in the next lookbook (spoiler alert). Enjoy!!!! (^-^)


   Look #1





Pleated Chiffon Top // Local Thrift Store (0.99 cents)
Cropped Jeans // Goodwill
Vintage Guess Crossbody Purse......omg guys. I found this beauty at my local thrift store, and it's brand new! Guess how much I got it for??? Freaking $9.98!!! I love the brand Guess!!!! To those who think thrift shopping is gross and lame, keep that in mind. ;)
Black Pointed Pumps // Amazon.com

Look #2




Cardigan // Old Navy (Stole from mother dearest) Hi mom! :)
Black tank // Forever 21 (VERY old)
Velvet Maxi Skirt // Local Thrift Store (only $4!) 
Studded Belt // Charming Charlies
Leather Envelope Clutch // Local Thrift Store (0.99 cents!)
Scarf // Local Boutique (sorry mom) 
Hipster Glasses // ikatehouse.com

LOVE YOU GUYS! Peace, Love, and Candy Corns!







You Might Also Like

0 comments