Fall Thrift Haaaaaul!

October 16, 2013

  Hey guys! I have a haul for ya! Not just any ol' haul....a freakin' thrifting haul! And guess what??? I bought all of this on $0.99 day! B-)


  So, I discovered that my local thrift store has $0.99 Day every Monday yesterday (It was Monday....) and I was so shocked that I wasn't already aware of that. Then again, the sign that says "MONDAY IS $0.99 DAY!" is not only small, but it's in the furniture section WHERE I NEVER GO. (>_>) Blah. 

  Alrighty! Let's see the awesome stuff I was surprisingly able to find....








So I found this thick, comfy sweater! It was originally from Old Navy, and it's a size Large. For years, even when I was a size Small, I always purchased my button downs, dolman tops, cardigans, and sweaters in a size Large......yeeeeah I was never a fan of fitted tops. :[  Personally, it looks better. Especially when it's tucked in and you have an amazing belt you can show off.  ;) PLEASE EXCUSE MY SEXY, CHIPPED NAILS. My nail polish remover decided to show up after I took pictures. (-_-) 








So, you know how I said I always purchased my tops and outerwear in a Large? Well, something told me to try this beauty on anyways, and despite the fact that it is my actual size, it fits kind of loose. I canNOT wait to style this for you guys! It's like.......Coco Chanel-esque if you will. I love it! Great for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! By the way, it's a lot more pink than what the picture is showing. I use my iphone to take my pics now because my camera is broken, and I'm saving up for a new one. :( 








I know what your thinking right now.....this is not an Autumn-ish top. Well, actually, it is. It's cobalt blue (trending color right now), it has gold glitter, AND it's a great layering piece. (^_^) If you don't already know, I'm a sucker for anything with glitter on it. I might be related to Ke$ha. ;) That would be totally awesome if I was!!!!! 







I just want to brag for like, a minute because......I FOUND A PAIR OF BLACK VELVET LEGGINGS!!!!! Yesssss! I love anything velvet! I wish it could be a year round trend instead of just during Fall and Winter. I will try my best not to wear these to death. I'm not making any promises. 






After my golden discovery of the leggings, I couldn't find anything that interested me in the women's section anymore. So I skipped right on over to men's section! And I found this awesome, hipster-esqu cardigan! It's very thick, and has a very strechty band at the end of the sweater. I can see myself wearing this with my hipster glasses. Does the word "hipster" bother anyone? My bad. :[  Lol. 




Don't worry, I saved the worst pic for last. The light outside got worse, so this picture doesn't show off the awesome hunter green color on this flannel......that I found in the men's section as well! I'm obsessed with it! Everyone knows that plaid/tartan is in style! This will be worn with leggings and some riding boots.....when I can find a new pair in my effin size. If you're a size 8, you know the struggle! 

Well, that's all I have to show you today. Be on the lookout for new fashion/beauty posts!!! 

Question: What fall trend will you be wearing to death??? Tartan? Velvet? Anything royal blue? Faux Leather? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments