Collective Haul and OOTD!

November 23, 2013

Hey guys! What's up? Today I have a haul AND outfit of the day for you! Again, I apologize for not being able to post as often as I used to. If you don't already know, I am a sales associate in the Junior's department at Dillard's and I work AT LEAST 20 hours every week. Bare with me! I just have to get used to my schedule and plan around it! 😋 ON TO THE HAUL! We'll start off with the clothes I purchased from my job.



I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS POLKA DOT SLEEVELESS DENIM TOP! I love the white mesh material on the back, too.
 So as a sales associate, since I do the mark downs, I know what goes on clearance! Woooooooo! Can you say BIG ADVANTAGE?! So, I know what your thinking right now....."GIRL, IT'S FALL TIME! Why are you purchasing Spring/Summer clothing?!" Well....
#1: Any bargain shopper KNOWS that the best time to shop for Spring and Summer clothing is during Fall and Winter and vice versa. That's when it's on sale at the cheapest price ever! At my job, we had a crap ton of shorts, and we NEEDED to get rid of them! So they went on sale from $34 to $4.20 each! See????
#2: You can still layer your "Out of Season" clothing. 😎 



Soooo if you STILL don't know, I'm a big hippie who loves fashion. That's why my blog is A Fabulous Hippie. I love anything with paisley, floral, and abstract patterns, so of course I fell in love with these floral jeggings! Plus, I only paid $4.99 for them!!!! 😃 They were $39 at first. Oh yeah. You can't out bargain shop me ladies. 😎 It's not possible. Lol. 




These joggers are to die for! I'm a sucker for anything covered in hearts (like any girl) and they went from $29 to $10.15! I've seen joggers pants all over Lookbook, Pinterest, Pose, and Instagram (You should totally follow me on all of these sites! My username on all of them is the name of my blog.) so it's safe to say they are very popular for Fall. They are soooooooooo comfy and chic! You can style them with open toed heels, pointed toe pumps, and ankle boots! Definitely an essential for this season. I can't wait to style this for you guys! 



I had to get this shirt. It's oversized, it has a 'Stach on it, a pink polka dot bow, and it says "Bonjour". It just wouldn't be right to leave it on the rack. I love the worn-out look on this shirt and how the bottom of the shirt is an ombre-d grey. 
It was origanlly $29 but once again the Bargain Queen scored this top for $4.99!!!! 😁



Not much to say about this tank. It had multiple square cutouts in the back and that is freaking awesome. It was originally $29 but I got it for $4.99! 


Goodwill Mini Haul

 So I discovered a Goodwill by my job so of course I  checked it out after work. I cannot believe that someone didn't want this Forever 21 dress anymore! I love it! It buttons all the way down (kind of annoying) and it has a collar with hearts all over it so I could definitely wear a sweater or sweatshirt over this and pull the collar out of the neckline for that super cute preppy look! This dress was $3.99.


All of the belts, excepts the white one, are from Dillard's. Lately, I've been wanting colorful belts for my jeans and not just my waist. The one on top is meant for the waist though. 😐 Now the white one was $1.99 at Goodwill and it is brand new, not to mention its Genuine snake skin. Sorry if that offends the animal lovers out there. 😨🐍

OOTD 


Don't pull your boot socks up this high. I don't know why I did that...


Hope yall enjoyed the haul and ootd! Stay tuned for upcoming posts! Love y'all! 😍

Blazer // Thrifted
Dress //  Thrifted
Leggings // Local Boutique
Boot Socks // Diy-ed
Riding Boots // Dots.com (also in Congac)
Earrings // Dots.com
Beanie // Target (old) 
Sunglasses // ???







You Might Also Like

0 comments