Booties under $100

September 29, 2014

Booties under $100

                                                                                       

                                                 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8



Fall is finally here! Who else is glad that summer is gone?? I'm gonna be 100% honest with you guys, summer is my least favorite season. Yeah, I know what you're thinking....."HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! Are you human?!" Well, I'm the girl that prefers the cool, crisp weather with a side of Caramel Apple Spice with extra caramel drizzle and chunky knit infinity scarves adorning my sweaters & cardis with booties and thigh highs as their side kick. My best friend and I carved pumpkins and sipped apple cider while watching the movie Dazed and Confused on Netflix. If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend you stop what you're doing and go watch it. One of the best 90's movies I've ever watched! The ironic thing is that the setting is based in the 70s.  O_o

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any gut injuries that may occur while watching this comedic masterpiece. That is all.


Have an awesome Monday! I do apologize for not posting as much. I'm on break from school for 2 weeks and I just want to enjoy it before it's time to suffer through projects and homework again. Ugh. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments