Happy 1 Year A Fabulous Hippie!

August 03, 2014


Unfortunately, I was not able to celebrate my blog's 1 year birthday like I had planned to for like 3 months now. The one year mark was on July 2nd, but when life continues to throw obstacles and *clears throat* nusiances at you, you have to put things to the side to deal with it. I still plan on celebrating A Fabulous Hippie's birthday like I planned but it might be a while. I love this blog with all my heart and no matter what life throws at me, I will continue to blog my heart out. When I finally had the confidence to start one, I was so excited. I had finally accomplished something I've been wanting to do since my 9th grade year! So, to everyone who has supported this blog since DAY 1, thank you so freakin' much. You guys have supported me more than anyone I've known. :')  I love you guys. 

-A Fabulous Hippie (Autumn)



You Might Also Like

0 comments