Mini Update

November 26, 2014

Goofing off at a Pizzaria with my bestie!
ON ME:
Necklace: Forever21
Cardigan: Thrifted
Denim Chambray: Thrifted
Leather Backpack: Pacsun

THE BESTIE:
Denim Jacket: Levi's
Clutch: Local Boutique



I'm so obsessed with these cardigans I thrifted a while back! I'd be lying if I said I didn't wear them to death.






I have spent most of the little spare time I normally have on Tumblr (nothing new). Honestly, I feel that Tumblr is the best place for style inspo. Don't get me wrong, Instagram is a great place to get ideas for tomorrow's (or today's) ensemble, buuuuuuut I'm a Tumblr girl. Can we just talk about Youtube sensation and fashion blogger, Carli Bybel? I freakin' love her! She never has a dull moment! I definitely recommend following her! I promise she will not disappoint. 

I will be blogging again regularly soon. As of now, Life is sucking the fun out of everything. Fun sucker.....









You Might Also Like

0 comments