Update + Christmas in New York

December 30, 2014




 
 

I'm addicted to Iced Chai Lattes!!!!! It's so bad, that I can literally walk up to the counter and the Barista not only knows my name, but she knows what want in a size large. 





 
 
 











































What did I get for Christmas??? A trip to New York!!! Can you say "Best Christmas Present EVER"?! I was like a kid in a toy store, roaming the streets of Manhattan, curious to know what was around every corner! Aware of my genuine love for fashion, my mom took to the Garment District to do some sight seeing. Unfortunately, we didn't get to the tour bus in time so we walked up and down Fashion and 7th.
 
If you pay close attention to the sidewalk on Fashion Ave, you can see the Fashion Walk of Fame where you can learn about different fashion designers and how their style and originality made an impact in the Fashion Industry.
 
Oh my gosh......THE STREET STYLE IN NEW YORK.....is everything! Everyone has their own unique style and if it's one thing I love about fashion on the streets, it's how original it is.
 
After a day of taking over New York (haha just kidding), we stopped at an inexpensive Asian restaurant called Wasabi. The atmosphere and the food was definitely on point! This Passion Fruit bubble tea was so delicious and it has a hint of rose water added for a floral and fruity taste. The rice noodle dumpling soup was freakin' awesome as well! 

I'm glad that 2014 is ending on a positive note. Honestly, this year was not the best as I have had all kinds of problems that would constantly require my attention which made it really hard to finish any of my blog posts. That's ok. You live and you learn and the one of the great qualities about me is that I never give up. And boy do I have some plans for this blog. 2015 is going to be MY year. Have a safe New Year! Stay tuned!


 
 





You Might Also Like

0 comments