70s Vibe

April 11, 2015





Hey good-lookin'! Long time no see! Today, I have an ootd for you! As you can tell, I'm kind of not ready to let go of my dark colors, so I chose one of my favorite thrifted button-ups and these Marsala coated skinnies from Forever21. These pants aren't as tapered as traditional skinnies (they're more like straight leg denim) so I cuffed them. I can't stop wearing these booties my friend gave me! They're 4 1/2 inches tall and they are so comfortable! Did I mention that they go with everything?? 

I decided to rock my curly fro instead of my everyday top knot, and I'm so glad I did! Just by leaving my hair in its natural state, my entire outfit went from a relaxed tomboy to a trendy 70s babe! I love wearing my hair in its natural state during the Spring and Summer time, too, so prepare to see more curls, braids and other natural styles!

That's it for today guys! Stay tuned for my exciting posts on A Fabulous Hippie! 
Thanks for Reading!!! xx


Autumn 


Button Down // Thrifted (LOVE)
Coated Skinnies // Forever21 (Similar)
Booties // Gift (similar)







You Might Also Like

0 comments