Personal Experience: False Lashes

May 29, 2015



Personal Experience: My personal experience on false lashes by a brand called Kiss.



Hey gorgeous! What's up? Today's post is going to be a little different. This post was supposed to be a Makeup Of The Day post, but instead, it's going to be all about my personal experience with false lashes. So I guess in a way, this is kind of a review as well. Before we start chatting, I just want to leave a little disclaimer......I purchased these lashes with my own money. Nothing was sent to me for free.

For months, I've been obsessing over Wispies! I'm not a big fan of the "glam" or "dramatic" lashes because they look like wings on me and it's just awful looking. I envy the makeup gurus who can pull it off! Ugh! What I love about wispy lashes is that they're so flirty but natural looking for everyday wear. Recently, I finally had the courage to purchase a pair that I feel would look best and I chose the Kiss True Volume Chic wispies. These lashes have tapered ends for a more natural look while adding length and volume simultaneously or that 'natural plump'.

Honestly, these lashes are very thin. If you were up close (damn near in my face) you can see that I'm wearing false lashes because they're ridiculously long and shiny. If I were 3 feet away from you, it looks as if I have absolutely nothing on my lashes. I would have to apply a coat of mascara not only to blend my lashes but so they can be seen with the naked eye, which that totally defeats the purpose. Also, I have hooded lids and applying these was definitely was a struggle. The only thing I'm actually a fan of is the lash band is clear. So overall, these lashes were a no-go. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Now this isn't my first time wearing false lashes. It's been a while, but I'm definitely not a noob. Well, as far as the strip lashes go. I've never tried individuals before but I'm very curious now. Next time, I'm going to try individual lashes and update you on how I feel about them and which method I prefer.

Thanks for reading! Are there any lashes you would recommend, preferably wispies? Leave your suggestions in the comments below! Don't forget to subscribe via GFC, email and Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments