Makeup of the Day: No Makeup Look

May 13, 2015

No Makeup SS15


Hey guys! Welcome back to the blog! For today's quick post, I wanted to post my take on the trendy No Makeup look for Spring and Summer. Literally, all I'm wearing is mascara and chapstick. I'm not really concerned about covering my imperfections so my face was free to breathe. One coat of Benefit's They're Real Mascara and a quick swipe of Blistex to keep my lips supple and moisturized and voila! Don't forget to protect your skin with a moisturizer that has an SPF of 20 or higher!


Thanks for reading! 


 (Note: I'm not sure how, but a red line appeared in the middle of my lip after uploading this pic. If you follow me on Instagram, you're probably scratching your head, too. Also, I'm wearing a strapless top.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments