AW15 Tumblr Moodboard + Update

August 15, 2015


Pics via Tumblr | Collages by Me

Hey guys! I can't believe it's been almost a MONTH since I've published a post on the blog! There's been so much going on so it was wise to put AFH to the side until I could get everything taken care of, and I did! It's taking everything in me not to spoil all of the fun surprises I have for you loyal readers! If you're new to A Fabulous Hippie, welcome! You can subscribe via Bloglovin' or email for trend reports, fashion inspo, ootds and much more. ;)


With Summer coming to a close, it's time to prepare for the magic Fall brings with it every year. I'm just kidding, it's time to go shopping. Duh. ;)

Even though we all know that the warm hues from the 70s is trending for this upcoming season, I'm still addicted to black and white. I don't think you guys understand....B&W will always be bae. On the other hand, Navy and Khaki might steal my heart this upcoming season. ;)







A few months back, I was part of a discussion on Twitter (@afabuloushippie) with a few bloggers and other fashion aficionados about trends for AW15...SPOILER ALERT: Hologram handbags WILL be trending! Better load up now!



Thanks for reading! I appreciate everyone's patience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments