Summer Time Layers + Updates

July 11, 2016









Dress (similar here, here and here) | Flats | Rings (#1 #2 #3) | Sunglasses | Choker | Necklace- Lucky Brand | Chiffon Top- gift | 

Hello hello, you beautiful bunch! Before we talk about this dress, I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for being so patient with me. Now that I have a more time, I can post way more outfit posts! Thank goodness! I have so many creative ideas that I'm ready to bring to life on the blog, and now that I have a much better understanding of my DSLR camera, (shoutout to my photography teacher, Mr. Forest! He is the realest!) I can publish posts more professional looking photos. If you are currently in the market for a high quality camera, I do recommend a Nikon. A lot of photography students with Canon cameras are looking into switching to the dark side, and my teacher said himself that Nikons are kind the best choice for taking photos, unless you need a camera for recording videos. BUT ANYWAYS...

This dress is my everything right now. Not only does it have pockets, it's made of linen, it has a loose fit and it's black! I've been wearing this dress to death! You can just chuck it on and dash out of the door! This just goes back to this post when I talked about why everyone should own a midi dress in the classic hue we all love. I've even had a change of heart recently about dresses/skirts and tennis shoes. Honestly, it depends on what kind of dress I'm wearing and the shoes. Don't worry, we'll discuss that more in the near future. I decided to wear my favorite flats and a light chiffon button up. After reading this post, I was inspired to give layering a try even though it's effing hot as balls here in ATL. And I don't regret it one bit. I'm down and a half with summer time layering. ;)


Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more creative content for you beautiful creatives. :-*
Be safe.


xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments