No Bohemian Vibes Over Here!

March 21, 2014






So as of lately, I've been wanting to dress more girly with a vintage vibe versus my typical indie bohemian grung-y style. I now find myself drawn to ANYTHING with Polka Dots! Don't get me started on Nautical Stripes! Haha. If you follow me on Instagram (@afabuloushippie) you already know that I now work at Forever21! Woot woot! Boy, is it hard to resist giving my whole check back to the store.....

After cutting a hole into the knee of these old F21 jeans, I fell in love with them again! If you don't already know, and if you missed my last post on how to cut a hole properly in your jeans, distressed, cut up jeans are super in! So grab an old pair of jeans, go back to my DIY Knee Cut post, and have at it ladies and gents! It's really fun and quick! As a matter of fact, if you do this tutorial, take a picture, put it on instagram, and tag me in it!!!! Make sure your account isn't private or else I'll miss out on see your creation. :( 

Thanks for reading meh loves!

Cardigan // Thrifted
Polka Dot Sleeveless Chambray // Dillard's (old)
Unicorn Necklace // Delia's (gift....thanks mom!)
Earrings // Dots.com 
Jeans // F21 & DIYed
Pumps // Charlotte Russe (they were on sale for $10!!!)
Lace Headband // Hobby Lobby


You Might Also Like

0 comments