March Recap! #2014BloggerChallenge

April 01, 2014


In my Survey of the Fashion Industry class waiting for the lecture to start.


Oh meh goodness.....that Korean Noodle Bowl was the sh*t!!!! Glad my roommate convinced me to go to Panera Bread after class. 


I was hired at Forever21! I really love my job. It's so fun talking to customers and playing the "Stylist" role!


My classmate and friend Brandon! Look at his Illustrations!!!!! Amaze-balls! The next Karl Lagerfeld for sure.


Shoe shoppin' and Carmel Flan Frappe Sippin' on a Wednesday. 


Yay for shoes!!!


I'm still working on this makeup haul. Finding time after class and before work is pretty difficult. Don't get my started on lighting. (-_- )


My outfit! 


My Native American Astrology Sign is an Otter! 


*diva snap*


(^_^) when you're just driving home and the car in front of you has this license plate....


I found out that I'm NearSided (I'm blind!) finally got my prescription put in my Hipster Frames. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments