Polka Dots & a Unicorn

April 04, 2014





Hey guys! Here's an over due Outfit of the Day! I promised this post like 2 weeks ago, and I'm just now getting to writing this post! Sorry guys! I've been soooo freakin' busy with work and school! I was on spring break this past week, but instead of blogging like I originally planned, I put my computer and camera away and just relaxed. Sometimes, putting away the gadgets, including your phone, and meditating is very much needed.

So when I picked out my outfit for school, I wanted to go a different route versus the typical grunged out look. I picked this polka dot blouse I purchased recently from Plato's Closet (I only paid $5 for it!) to go with my lilac jeans. Of course, Autumn Being Autumn, I had to add more colors because it just wasn't enough for me! So I added this yellow belt from Dillard's and my thrifted cobalt blue jacket for a more Spring-y vibe! And it just would be right if I didn't add my unicorn necklace. (^_^) I have a weird obsession with unicorns and leopard print guys! I can't help it! 

Thanks for reading! <3 Be on the lookout for my Spring Makeup Haul! 

Jacket // Thrifted
Top// Thrifted
Lilac Jeans // Thrifted
Belt // Dillard's 
Necklace // Delia's (gift)
Flats // Target ON SALE (check the website)

You Might Also Like

0 comments