I Missed Y'all!

July 20, 2014

Man, it's been waaaaaay too long! I've been so busy with work, personal stuff, and school! But I am back for good! So here's what I've been up to lately....





Of course I've been thrifting during my free time!


 
I went cliff diving at the lake on the 4th with my lovebug! (Photo bombing with his leg.....haha.)



I'm obsessed with my curly fro! I will be wearing this style TO DEATH.


Obsessing over my oversized Marilyn tee I found at the thrift store. I sliced off the sleeves (of course).



I went fishing for THE 1ST TIME EVER! There may or may not be champagne in that cup. (.-. ) 


 
I was inspired by my mom with this outfit. Although we do have similar tastes in fashion.



Expect more fun posts in the future! And I have a surprise coming for you guys!!! 

Have an awesome day! PEACE! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments