Trend Craving: Blanket Capes!

October 20, 2014

Trend Craving: Blanket Capes!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
They're comfy, soft, warm and currently trending. That's right, the Blanket Cape is taking over, and I couldn't be more excited! I'm all about the comfy and stylish! Now I can walk around with blanket and it won't be frowned upon! Woo! 
Anyways, some may feel that this trend may only be suitable for people like me who have a very minimalist/boho style, but Olivia Palermo proves that WRONG. As girly and preppy as she is, she really pulls off her Burberry cape. Can we just talk about how badass it is that she not only was the first to wear this beauty fresh off the runway, but she had it customized with her freakin' initials?! If I had $1,300, I'd totally buy it. And monogram it. Just saying. 
Definitely take a look around on the good ol' internet for the perfect cape guys. I can just see it now.....my blanket cape over a bodycon mini dress with thigh highs and my platform booties. Or if you want, you can go for a black knit top, black skinnies, a pair of riding boots top off with that lovely tartan cape above. It's all up to you. This blanket is pretty versatile for the most part. 


Have an awesome day! Are you excited for this trend or what??? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments