Spring 2015: Fashion Trends

January 21, 2015

Greetings, earthlings! Haha. Joking. What's up guys? It is I, A Fabulous Hippie, and today we will discuss....

SPRING 2015 TRENDS


Yep! You read correctly! We're talking about what you should have in your closet for this upcoming season. And if you don't have some of these pieces in your closet already, that's ok. I'm just providing a reasonable excuse for you to go shopping...because let's face it....the whole "I have nothing to wear" lie is gettin' old. ( ._.) 


Slits 

BCBGMaxazria

Venexiana

Jason-Wu

Mariana (The Show Stopper)


This is NOT for the shy and modest! Designers are telling us to show off those sexy thighs and I am all for it! I will definitely be hitting the stores for some high slit skirts and dresses. Show it off ladies! I know you've been working the ham and dressing off since Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hell, Why not???


White Is The New Black

BCBGMaxazria

Michael Kors

Tory Burch

Both you and I know the title for this next trend is a bold face lie. (-_-) Haha. But, nonetheless, it's still trending. I'm loving the achromatic looks here. An all white ensemble is such a fresh and clean look and I'm just so in love. Maybe I can give my black denim and sweater a break now......NAH.


Mind-Blowing Midis


Monique Lhuillier

Michael Kors

Monique Lhuillier

Michael Kors

Kate Spade



Ahh, the midi. The chic, the modest, and the girliest. It's hard NOT to feel like a princess wearing one. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to be a princess for a day at the age of 20. (^_^) There's so many ways you can style this already trendy trend. I've seen plenty of preppy bloggers pair them with jewel embellished sweatshirts from J. Crew.
Me, personally, I'd have to add a little bit of edge to it. I'd definitely wear a vintage band tee to give my look a bad ass vibe. Sorry, not sorry.

So how do you feel about these trends? What are you looking forward to wearing? Does one of these looks make you want to gag? 

Thanks for reading!

Thank you for the continued support! I now have over 50 followers on Bloglovin!!! Woo! 
*Does the Running Man* 
To some, that may not be a number to sneeze at, but it's definitely a big deal to me.
Thank you SO freakin' much! I swear I will post more ootd pics soon. I bet you guys are wondering what I look like, huh? Haha. I need a new camera. My baby doesn't work anymore. :( Not cool. I'm just not having luck with cameras. And the annoying part is that I've taken classes to learn how to use a professional camera correctly. >:-( Ugh. I hope iphone pics are ok for now. *Blush Face*



GIRL...IS THAT A SALE???

Hollister:
20% Entire Purchase including Clearance (In-store + Online)
All Jeans $25 (In-store only)
Jean BOGO $10 (In-store + Online)


Mango:
Everything is 50% off!!! (Except New Collection)



Zara:
I can't give an exact percentage BUT they are having a massive sale online + in-stores!







You Might Also Like

0 comments