My Current Music Faves

January 03, 2015

Hello you freakin' awesome people! It is I, A Fabulous Hippie, and today we will be discussing MUSIC! 



Music is everything. It can definitely be used to tell a story, change your mood, get you pumped for that workout that you kinda want to do later, and be a big help in getting your day started.


 
I listen to music EVERYDAY! What kind of music do I listen to??? Anything that make me happy and want to get up and dance of course! I'm a "Chameleon" so I don't have a preferred genre of music. I normally just hop on Spotify, pick a random radio station and save the songs I vibe to. As of lately, I have been smashing the replay button on a few songs. Curious??? Keep reading....
  
 
 
  
WARNING: This list may be looooooong!
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Riptide- Vance Joy
 
2. Brooklyn Baby & Money Power Glory- Lana Del Rey
 
3. Beautiful Times- Owl City
 
4. So Insane- Discovery
 
5. Life of the Party- Shawn Mendes
 
6. Marijuana- Chrome Sparks
 
7. Feel it All Around- Washed Out
 
8. King Without a Crown- Matisyahu
 
9. Crystal Clear- Opus Orange
 
10. Bull Ride- Robby Hunter Band
 
11. Keep On Running- Andy Bull
 
12. Wonderwall- Oasis (I've always loved this song....)
 
13. Dancing Queen- ABBA (Hey 90s kids......remember when the Ateen sang this song on Nickelodeon??)
 
14. Big Yellow Taxi- Joni Mitchell
 
15. Sailing- Christopher Cross
 
16. Levon- Elton John
 
17. Something Good Can Work- Two Door Cinema Club
 
18. L.A.- Fergie
 
19. Over Here- PARTYNEXTDOOR feat. Drake
 
20. Do or Die- Flux Pavilion feat. Childish Gambino
 
21. ALL OF JIMI HENDRIX'S SONGS.


I have #1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 17, & 20 on a "Morning" playlist for when it takes me more than 5 minutes to brush my teeth and wash my face. Yeeeeah, a turtle is much quicker than me in morning....


What are you favorite songs that put you in a Dance-In-Front-Of-A-Mirror kind of mood? 

Thanks for reading!!! 
(All photos are from Tumblr)



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments