Forever Craving: Victorian High Necklines

June 05, 2016

Forever Craving: The AW16 Romantic Trends + Victorian High Necklines


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


For you fashion connoisseurs who stalk NYFW on the world wide web (guilty), you may recognize this current and upcoming trend. For those of you who didn't binge watch replays of the runway shows, the  romantic, free spirit vibes will live on for another season. That's right. Expect to see a lot of lace and velvet, romantic blouses and dresses, and dark and muted palettes. FW16 fashion will be very Medieval/Victorian-esque with a more modern bohemian/romantic twist. 
Love it.


High necklines are my jam. Mock necks, turtle necks, Mandarin collars, etc, I love them all. I've never been a huge fan of showing my cleavage on a regular basis. Every now and then, I'll take the plunge with a deep V neck bodysuit or top but those are for the days I'm feeling extra sexy. ;) 



A video posted by Autumn Arnold (@afabuloushippie) on


Above is how I styled this beautiful top from Asos. I love it sooo sooo much! I've worn it quite about now and I'm not sorry. It's made mostly of this light, sheer mesh fabric that allows air to pass through which is basically required for summer time. D; Ugh! Summer itself is the struggle...


Thanks for Reading!!!

So tell me...how do you feel about this upcoming trend? How would you style these tops? Leave your responses in the comment section! Stay tuned!

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png



(*this post contains affiliate links.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments