My Summer Accessory Must Haves

June 22, 2016

(in collaboration with Spring)


Cat Eye and Round Sunnies

My two favorite sunglass shapes! I love the cat eye's for the days I'm feeling extra fabulous, where as the round sunnies are my everyday pick. The sun is out and shining bright, so it's a requirement that you have nice a pair of sunglasses.


A Backpack or Crossbody


Honestly, I think it's way too hot to carry a large satchel and tote bag. Backpacks and crossbodies are the best options for carrying all of your necessities around while you explore flea markets, running errands or really any activity that will require both of your hands. 

Moto/Bomber Jacket

If you're scratching your head right now, I understand but hear me out....some buildings keep their AC settings on "BLAST" and although it may be equivalent to an oven outside, the ice cold air can still be unbearable for long periods of time. I always bring my leather jacket with me to school because the classrooms are freezing! This is a stylish way to keep yourself warm while sitting through those long lectures and meetings. 


Hats

Did you know that you're supposed to protect your hair, too? Yep. Hats are for more than keeping the sun out of your face. Those harsh UV rays can dry your hair out, which could lead to having dry itchy scalp, split ends and breakage. No bueno. I recommend you start wearing a hat as often as possible. For the nautical vibe, I would go with the boater hat. If you're into the laid back look, then baseball cap would definitely be a cute choice for you. Keep those strands strong and healthy! 


Thanks for reading! What are your must have accessories for summer? Any recommendations? Leave your comments at the bottom of this post!


xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

(in collaboration with Spring)

You Might Also Like

0 comments