Trend Alert: Classic Pumps are Back!

July 21, 2013

 Oh meh gosh everyone, they made a come back. Classic Pumps are taking over!!! My favorite kind of heels are back! It is no longer just for businesswomen and the neon 80s costume you wear every Halloween. Classic Pumps usually have a pointed toe shape, some have that round almond toe or open toe. Now, the pump I'm speaking of are the ones that have no platform either. (sorry if I confused you!) These beauties can be between 3.5 and 5 inches tall, and come in all sorts of colors now. Don't get me wrong, black is an awesome color and it goes with EVERYTHING, but sometimes we need that "pop" of color to really bring out your outfit, right?






 No matter what your style is, you can rock the Classic Pumps! Wear them with a pair of pants, a circle skirt, a midi skirt/dress, whatever you like!
 P.S. I googled these images. :[ kloveyoubye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments