Blooming Blossoms

April 04, 2016













Sweater- Vinted (similar) | Skirt (in blue) | Heels (more sizes) | Clutch | Sunnies

Just seeing the Cherry Blossoms bloom all over Atlanta warms my soul. Spring is my favorite season of the year and I love the beauty it brings with it for the short 3 1/2 months we get to enjoy it. I still find myself picking flowers off of bushes and trees as if I was roaming in my grandma's garden at the age of seven. Can I be that age again? The only responsibilities you had was to protect your 94 count Crayola crayon box from getting stolen. I don't want to Adult anymore. ;( 

So as of lately, anything covered in stripes is trending for Spring, and I'm down and a half with it! I have so many striped items in my closet and many more coming in the mail.....I can't be stopped, guys! If I can find a striped clutch, my life would be complete. I already found a hologram clutch, so now I can scratch that off my list. Contrary to belief, ordering items from Asia is probably the best thing ever! They have so many style for less!! You just have to be patient. It is coming to you from the other side of the globe after all. This clutch feels like it was made with sturdy, high quality faux leather and the chain that comes with it isn't heavy. If I had a tablet, it would definitely fit inside. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my purchase. If anything happens to it, I will be sure to give you all an update asap. ;)

#HologramFTW


xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments