Simplistic Striped Shirtdress | Centennial Park

April 16, 2016













Jacket | Dress | similar Hat | Shoes (in black) | Sunglasses | love this Bag
Instead of heading to the usual location, me and my sister and her friends really wanted to go to Centennial Park just to get out of spending their Spring Break at home. Well, I had already planned on doing a shoot so I was cool with that. I had my pictures taken, enjoyed a large order of garlic fries from Googie Burger, chatted and posed with friendly strangers and even took a selfie with Mr. Officer Dude. I'm sure you can tell I enjoyed myself that day. When I go back, I will be riding that ferris wheel. It's required.

I highly recommend you guys find a basic shirtdress made of soft, airy linen or cotton because it's so comfy to wear no matter what you're doing and oh em gee, the many ways you can style it. You can definitely wear this piece to work, brunch, or on date night. You could add a moto jacket, like I did, or just an oversized boyfriend cardigan. Hell, wear it like a skirt and put a cute blouse on top of it. The possibilities are endless with a shirtdress like the one I'm wearing. 

How do you feel about shirtdresses? I'm sold. I might order one in an actual color next time. I'm so addicted to the achromatic palette for Spring for some odd reason. I think the minimalist in me is trying to take over. ( ._.)

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments