Currently Craving: White Blouses

April 18, 2016

Currently Craving: Structured White Blouses

(left to right)

1 (sold out) | 2 | 3 | 4 (sold out) | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 (sold out)

Lately, I've been really into white tops. More than anything, I'm addicted to boxy/shapeless tops but the 'wrap n tie' blouses are my weakness! I think some people tend to under estimate a crisp white top. When you have nothing to wear or you're not feeling the colorful tops in your closet, I guarantee you a white blouse will complete your #ootd. I'd go for a wrap n' tie blouse with a pair of denim flares some barely there heels for a sophisticated causal look. The outerwear and accessories are totally up to you, of course, but I would add a leather jacket and a cute backpack with my fave Lennon inspired frames for that minimal Femme Fatale vibe. 
If you're not feeling the wrap n' tie top, then the ever trending bardot blouse will definitely be your favorite. I've already published a post about this style. Freakin' love it. If all else fails, then a high quality white tee will suffice. ;)

How do you feel about the white blouse trend? I'm definitely on board! Check out Cotton Ink! I love there tops and how inexpensive the entire site is! I already have a couple of things on the way from this site. :P Oops.

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments