Chambray Dots + Leopard Spots | Old Photos and New Hair

May 03, 2016










Dress c/o eShakti (similar) | Bag | Heels | similar Hat | similar Rings

So, I recently found these month old photos and realized that I had never published this post, which blew my mind because normally I'm not that forgetful. You can tell these photos are old anyways because my lips were still in it's healing stage from the reaction I had (more about it here) and if you follow me on Instagram AND Snapchat (@afabuloushippie), you know I recently had another haircut! This might be my 3rd time doing this style, but I've been really obsessed with the 60s and 70s lately and two of the current hair trends: Long Bobs and Bangs. I can't wait to wear my new do big and wavy, with the help of Bantu Knots. ;)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more posts coming soon! Subscribe via Bloglovin' and email to stay up to date on the latest. :*

Has anyone else been switching their hair up lately? Did your style change with the season, too?

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments