Childhood Memories + Having Fun

May 05, 2016









photographer: Kiah Jefferies

Dress | Heels | Necklace- Lucky Brand | Sunglasses | Pearls- Kohl's

I had a lot of fun shooting this dress! I call this my Big Bird dress! Hey, who said you couldn't have fun with fashion??? This fabulous number brought back so many memories of me as a kid wearing those super cute frilly costumes for our recitals. I always favored my ballet costumes because they were always big and fluffy or covered in sequins. Well, instead of ballet slippers, I felt that these beige chunky heels would be a stylish replacement. It was nice to let my inner child come out and play. You can't take fashion seriously all the time. Always remember to have fun and wear what you want to wear. I promise you will look your best.

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments