White Tops + Distressed Denim: My Versatile Uniform

January 16, 2016




It's just something about a white top and distressed denim that warms my heart. Everyone posts memes about choosing leggings over jeans, but (not so) oddly enough, I prefer my denim blues..... although the struggle is real when you have hips, thighs and round buns because nowaday, they don't make jeans for girls like me who is rather slim with curves. And when you do find a pair, their way out of your budget (with the exception of Fashion Nova) Have you ever had to pull your pants back up on your hips by the belt loops because every step you take, the slide down? 
Trust me, it's annoying. 
So why don't I choose leggings instead? I guess I prefer to look a little more put together or like I actually made an effort. Don't get me wrong, I love leggings, too but I normally wear them at home when I'm loungin' around or working out. I once tried the trend of choosing leggings over jeans but in the end, my jeans defeated that battle. To each its own, right?   

But anyways, the level of possibilities with a white blouse and denim.....you can go from casual to dressy and day to night just by switching up your shoes and accessories. With this outfit, I could dress it up with a pair of black pumps and this handbag for an minimal chic look whereas a pair of flat ankle boots and my favorite backpack will give this outfit a more relaxed and causal feel. See how fun and easy it is to be versatile with this uniform? You could try to it with leggings, but in my opinion, leggings as pants just looks hella tacky. Expect leather leggings. As long as your blouse isn't above your hips.  ;) 

   

 xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments