Pantone 2016: Rose Quartz + Serenity

January 06, 2016

Pantone 2016: Rose Quartz & Serenity





Happy New Year, lovebugs! I gotta tell ya, the past couple of months have been wild and I'm just glad to be back to blogging once again! 

If you don't already know (or if you can't tell from the title) Pantone has chosen not one....but two beautiful hues for 2016: Rose Quartz and Serenity! It's no secret that Rose Quartz will be worn to death by everyone in the world because....I mean who doesn't love a soft, blue toned pink?! Not to mention last year's trending color, Marsala, had everyone going nuts over rosy pinks and Mauves.
 Although Serenity is my favorite out of the two (Cause I'm a sucker for Periwinkle/Lilac shades.) I will definitely be wearing a lot of Rose Quartz pieces this year. And hologram. Lots and lots of hologram and iridescent pieces. In my opinion, I feel that more silver, blue and pink based holorgram accessories and clothing will be trending right along with these magical colors. And if you've been a long time reader of the blog, you already know that hologram EVERYTHING is A-ok with me. 

So tell me...what's your favorite Pantone color this year? How did you spend your New Year's? See ya soon!

xx
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments