Grunge Meets Girly and Vintage!

December 03, 2013




I swear my hands aren't dry! The lighting is weird! (._. )


Hey guys! Long time, no blog! My hours at work are getting close to 40 now since it's December AND the big New Year's sale is coming. Supposedly, this sale will be bigger than Black Friday. Not possible. (>_>) 
SPEAKING OF THAT DAY: On Black Friday at my job, people were going MAD in the purse section! But can you blame them??? A majority of the Michael Kors, Gianna Bini, and Steve Madden purses were 50% off! Well, anyways, on my break, I went over there to see the damage, and it wasn't too terrible. I was about to reach for a Steve Madden purse on sale and this random lady came out of nowhere and snatched it away and walked off! Geez lady. >:O 



Have an awesome day Dolls! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and safe Black Friday! So, what sales did you find? 

Sweater // Thrifted
Leggings // Target
Booties // Target (OLD)
Scarf // Old Navy (SUPER OLD)
Midi Rings // good ol' Ebay
Hipster Glasses // iKatehouse.com
Earrings // Vintage 


You Might Also Like

0 comments