Cozy in Natural Hues and Skulls

January 22, 2014

Hey guys! Whatcha been up to today? I left my 2D Design class 30 minutes ago and boy am I freakin' tired! I had a hard time paying attention because I hardly got any sleep last night. It's like, when she lectured, all you could hear was: "WHOMP-WHOMP-WHA-WHOMP-WHOMP!" like the adults from the Peanuts Series! Ugh! Don't get me started on the 4 projects I have to do! Art School is not as easy as everyone made it seem! Blah. Lol. Here's my outfit!!!









Coat // Thrifted
Leggings // ???
Combat Boots // Kmart
Military Jacket // Cato's (old)
Flowy Top // Plato's Closet
Leopard Scarf // Plato's Closet
Purse // Vintage
Earrings // Local Beauty Supply
Skull Cuff // Hot Topic (on sale for $3!)
Crystal Bracelets // Plato's Closet
Pearl Bracelet // Thrifted
Ring // Local Spiritual Store 

 
THANKS FOR READING!!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments