Thrifting Haul!

January 16, 2014

Hey lovelies! What did you do today? I went to my fashion class and hung out with my room today. Right now, she's chilling in the room with her new friends and they're starting a band! Frick yeah!!! 


Anyways, I went to Goodwill yesterday! If you don't know already........my name's Autumn and I'm a thrift addict. I love thrifting!!! Don't get me wrong, I still shop at other stores like Charlotte Russe and DSW, but 70% of the time, you'll see me at a thrift store. Let's get started with the haul! 




Who else can't believe I found a pair of skinnies from Banana Republic at Goodwill for $7.49??? I love the fit of these jeans! For years, I could never find a pair of jeans that fit my waist. Of course my thighs fit snug in them but it's always super big around the hips and waist resulting in me having to wear a belt with all of my denim. Not these jeans! 





I found this awesome hipster sweater! It's oversized just how I like it. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the itchy material it's made of. That's ok. I can just wear a basic long sleeve top underneath. I plan on wearing this badass sweater with some fleece leggings and combat boots! Remember my nerd glasses? Yeah. Those too. 








As soon as I walked through the door, I saw this gorgeous garment hanging up by the dressing room and I had to have it. I need another coat anyways so it was definitely meant to be. I love the men's wear trend and this coat has a masculine and feminine look to it. I love that it has the tweed stitching as well. I can't wait to wear this when it gets a little colder. 






I got this cashmere sweater for 99 cents! I know it says $5.99 but it's blue tag week. SCORE! It's soooooooooo soft! It's a lot darker than it is in the pic though. I love it!






After reading a handful of blog posts, I see that polka dots is taking over once again, and I've fallen into the polka dot trap. Once again, I scored with this top because it was 99 cents! Woo! 









Thrift stores are the best place to find vintage apparel and accessories. That's one of the main reasons why I love thrifting. I love this timeless crossbody. It has 3 compartments I can stuff my items in which is needed and awesome. Although, I'm not sure what the brand is call. Oh well. I'm not a big name brand whore so I don't care. It's gorgeous and it was $3.99. 








In person, this purse is a golden ivory color. I love it! I always say that. Lol. This little bag reminds me of the 1920s and everyone knows that was a glamorous time period. This girly piece was only $2.99!





Yes! I finally have some bright bandeaus for Spring and Summer! They were both $1.99 each. 





Just another waist belt to add to my collection. It was 99 cents. 


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and today's post. Love y'all! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments