My 2014 Skincare Routine

January 14, 2014


Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Hydrating Cleanser
I love this cleanser! It smells just like pineapples and it actually has real strawberry seeds in it! I love that it doesn't dry out my skin after washing with it. That was the biggest problem I had with most facial cleansers. My face would feel all dry and tight, and every once in a while my face would turn reddish. I'd even feel this burning sensation on my cheeks. NOT COOL. Another plus about the Morning Burst Fruit Infusions is that my face feels soooooooooo baby bottom soft! Also, my black heads have disappeared! Woo! So let's review the pros of this cleanser:
1. It smells like Pineapples
2. It's not drying.
3. My face feels amazingly soft.


Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
The Morning Burst Scrub...I'm going to be honest with you guys. I love that it removes all the gross dry skin off of my face AND smells citrus-y, but it severely dries my face out. It's a great scrub for brightening your skin and removing the dead skin but I'm glad I just tried the sample size first otherwise I would have been pretty upset.
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
I LOVE THIS SCRUUUUUUB! It's not drying, it doesn't feel rough on the skin, and my face feels amazing after rinsing it off. I'm big on how facial products smell, and this smells just like apricots. I hate the facial washes that smell like alcohol and menthol and something else that has no business touching your skin.



Neutrogena Age Shield Face: Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen
I adore this stuff. The only thing I dislike about it is that when you put to much on, you look like a ghost. I don't have a primer for my foundation yet but this oil-free lotion helps my makeup last a little longer. It's also amazing how it has an SPF of 110! Stock up on this stuff for the summer time ladies!

Nadina Face & Hand Cream
I like this cream. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasing and gross. It has a strong powder/perfume smell, but I like it. Just a warning to those with a low tolerance for strong smells. A little goes a long way with this thick moisturizer so use sparingly! 



Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
These wipes are awesome! I've used these bad boys for about 6 months now, and I don't plan on replacing them anytime soon. Great for removing MOST of your makeup. If you use it to remove mascara, be gentle otherwise your eyelids will start to burn from the constant rubbing and pulling. 


Hope you enjoyed the post! Have an awesome day! Check out the last post on the update me and going to Art School!



You Might Also Like

0 comments