Nails of the Day + Update

January 14, 2014


Pure Ice "Home Run" // Walmart

Gooooooooood Morning readers! How is everyone today??? 

I do apologize for constantly being MIA on the blog. If you follow me on Instagram (@afabuloushippie), you already know what's going on. For those of you who don't......I'M AT SCHOOL! Woooooo! I got accepted to the Art Institute of Nashville! Of course my major is Fashion and Retail! Lol. I've been so flippin' busy with packing, shopping, getting documents signed, more shopping, orientations, etc. My classes start on Monday and boy am I excited!!!! I've already moved into my apartment/dorm and it is beautiful!!!!! The bathroom is huge, the living room is furnished, the kitchen has plenty of caninet space, and the closet......IT'S TO DIE FOR!!!! I feel so at home here and I never want to leave. 







Funny Fact: This is my first time in Nashville. Yeah, I know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments