50 states of fashion contest by H&M! Vote for me!

August 07, 2013

  Hey everyone! How's it going???
 So this is post is to inform you about an event that H&M is having! Recently, H&M opened an online store for the U.S. and to celebrate, they are having a contest called 50 States of Fashion!
  So all you have to do is take a picture of yourself in a fabulous outfit, upload it to your Instagram and type #HMShopOnlineTN in the description box! If you live in Tennessee like me, then you would type "TN" at the end like I did! If you live in, say like, Ohio, then you would type #HMShopOnlineOH. I'm pretty sure you get the idea. Join the competition! The top 5 winners will get a $250 shopping spree! Now the grand prize winner will be chosen by H&M and that winner will get to go on a $1000 shopping spree at H&M!!!!!! WOAH! They are so inexpensive! Can you imagine walking out of the store with like, 10 or more bags of apparel?! You're going to need more room in that closet girl!
 You know what would be awesome??? If you go under the "state" and select "Tennessee", find the username: Afabuloushippie.....THAT'S ME!!! Click on my pic(s), I will put up more pictures soon, and you will have voted for me! Thank you for your help!!! I reaaaaaally appreciate it! Also, thank you for reading my blog. The views are really stacking and I started this blog a little over a month ago! Follow my blog and go on a fashion journey with me!!! :D

Here is the link: www.50statesoffashion.com
P.S. Follow me on Instagram lovlies! @afabuloushippie

P.S.S. I will be posting more often soon. I'm have to deal with school and as of now, it's a handful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments