OOTD: Keeping it comfy and simple

August 18, 2013

 Hello everyone! I have another outfit of the day for you! This outfit is for those who want to just be comfortable for the day, run some errands, going shopping, or maybe you don't feel like getting all dressed up for school or just period, but still look cute!

 

You don't need to pile on layers of jewelry either.
Green friendship bracelet// Made myself
"Rock Star" and "OMFG" bracelet// I stole from my boyfriend

Genuine Leather Crossbody// Goodwill
A simple, light weight crossbody or shoulder bag is what I like to go for when I don't need to carry a lot. This is also the purse of choice on Black Friday because it's not heavy, and it's around my neck instead of holding it in my hand.....you know you need both of your hands on Black Friday girl!

Converse// Journeys

Shell Peace Necklace// Handmade for me (Try finding one at your local hippie/spiritual store. Or Google it)


BLOOPERS

Uh yeah, where's meh head?!

I'm a little teapot!

Playing in the fountain

Still playing in the fountain 5 minutes later....

Shoutout to the lady on the right.....sleeping. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments