OOTD: Bite Me

August 22, 2013

 Hello Lovelies! Today was an awesome, chill day. My boyfriend and I played Call of Duty Black Ops II, watched our favorite show "Fact or Fake" on Netflix, and ran some errands all day. It was 90 degrees today, so I put on my favorite muscle tee and a pair of medium wash, high waisted shorts ,that I DIYed a few months ago, to stay comfortable so I wouldn't burst into flames. Of course I put my Converse on! It wouldn't be right if I chose any other shoes!
 I love this shirt because of the writing on it, the random holes all over, and it's black! It gives you that badass "I'm a rebellious teen, so what" look. I'm a chameleon when it comes to fashion, but my style is more hippie, grunge-y,and indie.










My Signature Big Red Bun!

DUCK LIPS! #QuackQuack



Muscle Tee // Pacsun (one of my fave stores)
High Waisted Shorts // Diy
Genuine Leather Crossbody purse // Goodwill
Converse // Journeys
Skull Head Scarf // iKateHouse.com
Green Friendship Bracelet // made myself
"Epic" Wristband // Stole from my boyfriend (Try Hot Topic or Spencers)
Blue and Black Stripe12g plugs // Amazon.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments