Practice Makes Perfect!

August 05, 2013

This is my attempt at a dramatic cat eye look. 
 I'm not as awesome at doing makeup like everyone else is because not only do I not wear it often because I barely have time to put it on nowadays but my interest in makeup didn't come about until my senior year in high school (I'm just now beginning Sophomore year in college). So I'm still learning.......A LOT.
  I still haven't mastered the "smokey eye" look. I always put to much dark shadow on the outer "V" part of my eyes! Can you imagine how hideous that looks?! Haha.
  Now, from what I've learned, you do have to take into account of what kind brand of makeup brushes you use. the thing about that is, I'm a "penny pincher" soooo I'm not gonna spend like $30 on a couple of brushes. 
  So whenever I have time (Or when I get bored out of my mind) I practice putting on makeup correctly. Like the old saying goes: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments