Mini Makeup Haul!

August 13, 2013

 Hello fashionistas! I have a mini makeup haul for you today! 

  On Saturday, I decided to do a little shopping, nothing major, and I said to myself "I could use some more makeup" and it just so happened that Sephora was right there in my face! Haha. Anyways, I wandered around like a kid in a toy store, looking for the perfect neutral eyeshadow and had no luck.....until I walked through the Urban Decay aisle and saw the Naked Palette!!! And as I reached behind the display, I realized that the store ran out. (Womp womp) Ahhh well. So I wandered again and ran upon this beautiful nude palette: 

  The Too Faced Natural Eye Palette! Even better than the Naked Palette!!! 


 Isn't it gorgeous??? These metallic shadows are amaze-balls! This palette is very pigmented and feel like satin to the touch!!! 
  Six of the nine colors have the perfect amount of shimmer to bring attention to your eyes, but it's not over the top. Well, except "Nude Beach". The other 3 shadows are matte. Which is just as awesome. 
  
(Bottom to Top)
-Nude Beach (glittery gold; chunks of cosmetic glitter mixed in)
-Silk Teddy (metallic light pink)
-Heaven (matte ivory)
-Velvet Revolver (matter cool tone beige)
-Push-up (bronze)
-Honey Pot (gold)
-Sexspresso (matte cool tone brown)
-Erotica (gunmetal)
-Cocoa Puff (metallic chocolate brown)
  (With flash)


After I picked this awesome palette up, I remembered that I wanted a grungy, oxblood lipstick! I've always wanted to try Smashbox's Legendary lipsticks! Sadly,they didn't have what I was looking for. I look up and see the Make Up Forever line. Now, I've read great reviews on their lipstick so I decided to see what their selection looked like. And there it was.....the Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in #48. Moment of silence for this master piece in a tube.....



(Excuse the nails.....I ran out of nail polish remover)


 It's actually a lot darker than this. Gosh darn flash! #CameraProbz


  Now, My top lip is very pigmented top, so this shade will look different on you. 



  (Without lip liner)


 (With a brown lip liner) 


That's all for the makeup haul. Told ya it was mini haul. Perfect for the fall time! Ha. Tell me what you think of the choices I made. Do you like it? Know of any cheaper and better dupes? What were your most recent makeup buys? Bye lovelies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments