Currently Craving: Bardot Tops

February 24, 2016

Currently Craving: Bardot Tops

(from left to right)

1 | 2 | 3 (love) | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 (similar) | 8 | 9


With Spring just about a month away, I can't help but to do a count down. The closer we get, the more Spring-y garments I begin to crave. It's taking everything in me not to go crazy online. ( ._.) 
I'm just sayin', don't be surprised if you see a lot of  'Currently Craving' posts on the blog. Just in case, I'm sorry. I can't help myself. :D 

If you read this post, you should have an idea of how much I love Spring. It's my favorite season of the year! After a cold, dreary season of bundling up and drinking an inhumane amount of hazelnut coffee and Earl Grey, I'm ready to 'Spring' out of my coat and prance around in breathable linen and chiffon fabrics. The dark, moody hues will be missed (then again....dark colors are an all year thing with me) but it's time for more refreshing, fun colors and I can't wait to be a walking rainbow. 

Bardot Tops made an appearance in the fashion world last year and once again, it's every fashionista's craving this year. With the 60s and 70s trending (once again), this top will be worn to death and I'm totally fine with that. Off the shoulder tops show off just enough skin, adding just a little bit of sexiness to any outfit. These beauties are definitely for all shapes, sizes and styles. For those of you who are bit on the modest side, give this top a try. I promise it won't disappoint. Soon, you'll wonder how the heck you managed to allow yourself to order like 25 of these blouses. With that said, I'm not responsible for any wallets catching on fire. #SorryNotSorry 

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments