Personal Style Inspo: Chic with Pops of Red

February 11, 2016

Personal Style Inspo: Chic with Pops of Red


Dress | Jeans | Coat | Newspaper Clutch | Oxfords | Sunnies | Umbrella | Perfume


With Valentine's Day 3 days away, instead of doing the typical 'Gift Guide' (because both you and I have seen enough), I'd do an outfit collage for inspiration. 
Although it's not really discussed anymore, I'm a huge fan of the Dresses-Over-Pants trend. And even though I'm sooo ready for Spring, like 2 months ago, I'm loving this trend for the winter time. Remember: Never EVER sacrifice comfort for style, guys. Cause it doesn't make sense to wear open toe shoes with a thick sweater and a coat or a coat with running shorts in 15 degree weather. Looking at you, Cheerleaders.  (>_>)


xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

2 comments