Personal Style Inspo: Dear Spring, I'm Ready Now.

February 20, 2016

Personal Style Inspo: Dear Spring, I'm Ready Now.


Sweater | Heels (also here) | Handbag | Sunglasses | Perfume | Fuzzy Key Chain | Phone Case | Nail Polish | Ring Set | Lip Stick

Dear Spring,

I'm ready now. Winter has over stayed his welcome and I'm just about over having to wear a ton of layers. I'm ready to wear my unusual sweater and denim shorts combination, dresses and heels. I can't strut it in the bitter cold because normally my arms a tightly crossed and I'm shivering. I'm ready for the perfect temperatures, the sunshine, the sunflowers and other florals I plan on picking and growing in my yard, and berry picking at the awesome farms I've already planned to visit once you grace us with your presence. And yes, I will definitely be f*cking sh*t up at the farmer's markets as well. Please hurry. Not only was Winter late to the party, but he can't make up his mind on whether he wants it to be cold as balls or take a break and let the low 60s take over. It was 61 degrees today. That's weird for it to be late February, which is normally when Winter leaves with a bang.

I'm ready now because I'm so obsessed with the colors of the year and I plan on wearing the combination along with hologram/iridescent pieces to death during this time. That, and I'm ready to get my 'hippie' on and walk barefoot in the grass and have delicious picnics in the meadows. You have no idea how much you warm my soul. You are the 'Sound &Color' to my Alabama Shakes (MY FAVORITE GROUP. I'm just saying....musical geniuses.) the Rose Quartz to my Serenity, the green grass to my blue skies. I'm just saying. I'm ready now. So, ya know.....HURRY UP! 

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments