New In: Ankle Booties from Akira

February 03, 2016





Boots (Also in Beige)

What's up Buttercups??? Today, I want to show you my new booties! I've been dying for a pair of stiletto ankle boots ever since I laid eyes on these Saint Laurent boots, but the struggle was real! Public Desire had a pair of these boots for over a year, but either my size was completely out or my whole check went towards tuition (F*ck college.....says the current fashion student).
Alas! Akira has the same exact boots AND not only were they well in my budget, but they had my size! If you're a size 8, you know exactly how I feel. If you're not, imagine having the world's most common shoe size.....kid you not, shoe shopping can suck ass sometimes.
The moment I tried them on, I literally said "Yep, we're about to f*ck sh*t up." They're so comfortable and easy to walk in, so if you're not a professional stiletto walker, it's ok. These bad boys are safe. And although it may look like the heel is sky high, my foot doesn't feel like its hiked up at a 90 degree angle. I highly recommend these for anyone who's looking for a sexy pair of ankle boots to wear with EVERYTHING for the winter and spring months to come.

P.S. They come with rubber caps for those slippery vinyl floors. 
(This post was NOT sponsored)
xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments